Where to find the Best Smoothies in Edinburgh!
Summer is finally here and with temperatures reaching 26°C this week you may be in need of a refreshing smoothie or fresh fruit juice! If that’s the case, there are plenty of fantastic independent cafes in Edinburgh who serve up smoothies that not only have great health benefits but are extremely tasty too. Here are 6 places to find the best smoothies in Edinburgh!
- Where: 103-105 West Bow
- Looking for a great holiday home in Edinburgh’s gorgeous and historic Old Town? 12/3 (I) Old Tolbooth Wynd is a central and well-presented one bedroom apartment.
Where better to head than Hula Juice Bar for a refreshing juice or smoothie! Located at the bottom of one of Edinburgh’s most beautiful streets is a tropical paradise that is sure to brighten even the gloomiest of days. Hula Juice Bar serves up healthy and delicious food plus a range of smoothies and juices, including; Sunshine in a Cup, Blue Hawaiian, and Energy Boost!
- Where: 2 Nicolson Street
- Brilliantly located for the Edinburgh’s Festivals, we’re sure you’ll love this two bedroom apartment at 3(10) Buccleuch Terrace.
You’ll find Black Medicine Coffee tucked away on Edinburgh’s bustling Nicolson Street. The unique and rather quirky cafe offers a range of refreshments including hot drinks, freshly baked good, a range of lunch options, plus smoothies and juices! One glance at their smoothie menu and you’ll get a feel for their playful personality. With names like “12 Angry Mangoes” and “Forest Floofs”, plus quirky doodles dotted about the cafe, how could you leave without a smile on your face!
3. Urban Angel
- Where: 121 Hanover Street
- Fancy staying in Edinburgh’s elegant Georgian New Town, we’re sure you’ll love 15/3 South Charlotte Street.
With 15 years experience under their belt, Urban Angel is a must if you’re looking for somewhere to enjoy a great smoothie in Edinburgh’s elegant New Town! As well as serving up refreshing smoothies, they are also regarded as a fabulous place for brunch or lunch.
- Where: 94B Fountainbridge
- Looking for an Edinburgh holiday let in Fountainbridge? This charming two bedroom apartment at 93/6 Morrison Street has a stylish contemporary feel to it!
Located in Fountainbridge, Loudons is massively popular amongst locals and for good reason! The cafe is family-run and they take everything into account to ensure you have a fabulous visit. From delicious lunches, light bites, and more importantly smoothies – Loudons is well worth a visit! They even have a outdoor seating area for sunny days.
Check out our Fountainbridge Insider’s Guide for more great cafes and activities in the area!
5. Cafe Noir
- Where: 1 Palmerston Place
- Visiting Edinburgh? Here’s a great home in Haymarket: 1 West Park Place
If you find yourself near Haymarket in need of a good cuppa or a smoothie, Cafe Noir is a great option! This light and bright cafe has plenty of space plus a range of delightful smoothies and fresh fruit juices to choose from. If you’re looking for somewhere more private to sit and enjoy a book or catch up with an old friend, they have a smaller room tucked away at the back of the cafe!
- Where: 167 Bruntsfield Place
- Bruntsfield is great places to stay when visiting Edinburgh and we’re sure you’ll enjoy staying at 75/(4) Leamington Terrace.
Seeds for the Soul is a fairly recent addition to Bruntsfield’s fantastic foodie scene! They are passionate about vegan food and their philosophy is to nourish and energise your body so that your mind can be happy and satisfied as well. So next time you’re in Bruntsfield, why not pop in for a refreshing smoothie and a delicious meal!
Featured Home: 89/(75) Holyrood Road
This wonderful two bedroom apartment is situated directly next to the Scottish Parliament, the Royal Palace of Holyrood, Dynamic Earth and minutes from The Royal Mile you’ll be hard pressed to find a better location to stay in.