Where to find the Best Smoothies in Edinburgh!
What better way to feel refreshed than a delicious smoothie? There are plenty of fantastic independent cafes in Edinburgh who serve up smoothies and juices that not only have great health benefits but are extremely tasty too. Here are 6 places to find the best smoothies in Edinburgh to give you that extra boost!
- Where: 103-105 West Bow & 94A Fountainbridge
- Looking for a great holiday home in Edinburgh’s gorgeous and historic Old Town? Old Tolbooth Wynd is a central and well-presented one bedroom apartment.
Where better to head than Hula Juice Bar for a refreshing juice or smoothie! Located at the bottom of one of Edinburgh’s most beautiful streets is a tropical paradise that is sure to brighten even the gloomiest of days. Hula Juice Bar serves up healthy and delicious food plus a range of smoothies and juices, including; Sunshine in a Cup, Blue Hawaiian, and Energy Boost! You can also visit their vibrant second location in Fountainbridge.
- Where: 26 Forrest Road & a second location opening soon
- Looking for an extra special home to stay in? The Painter’s Studio is located right next to Edinburgh castle with the most spectacular views.
First opening their doors as we faced a global pandemic, Kauai are focused on all things natural and healthy, so it is no surprise their smoothies are some of the best in Edinburgh. With a clean and minimally designed cafe, Kauai let their ingredients shine through. Offering all of the usual fruity flavours, Kauai also offer super smoothies and ‘booster shots’ to ensure your body has everything it needs to be at its best.
- Where: 2 Nicolson Street
- Brilliantly located for the Edinburgh’s Festivals, we’re sure you’ll love this one bedroom apartment at Kings Stables
You’ll find Black Medicine Coffee tucked away on Edinburgh’s bustling Nicolson Street. The unique and rather quirky cafe offers a range of refreshments including hot drinks, freshly baked good, a range of lunch options, plus smoothies and juices! One glance at their smoothie menu and you’ll get a feel for their playful personality. With names like “12 Angry Mangoes” and “Forest Floofs”, plus quirky doodles dotted about the cafe, how could you leave without a smile on your face!
4. Urban Angel
- Where: 121 Hanover Street
- Fancy staying in Edinburgh’s elegant Georgian New Town, we’re sure you’ll love South Charlotte Street.
With over 15 years experience under their belt, Urban Angel is a must if you’re looking for somewhere to enjoy a great smoothie in Edinburgh’s elegant New Town! As well as serving up refreshing smoothies, they are also regarded as a fabulous place for brunch or lunch.
- Where: 94B Fountainbridge & 2 Sibbald Walk
- Looking for an Edinburgh holiday let in Fountainbridge? This charming two bedroom apartment at Morrison Street has a stylish contemporary feel to it!
Located in Fountainbridge, Loudons is massively popular amongst locals and for good reason! The cafe is family-run and they take everything into account to ensure you have a fabulous visit. From delicious lunches, light bites, and more importantly smoothies – Loudons is well worth a visit! They even have a outdoor seating area for sunny days.
Check out our Fountainbridge Insider’s Guide for more great cafes and activities in the area!
- Where: 167 Bruntsfield Place
- Bruntsfield is great places to stay when visiting Edinburgh and we’re sure you’ll enjoy staying at Leamington Terrace.
Seeds for the Soul is a fairly recent addition to Bruntsfield’s fantastic foodie scene! They are passionate about vegan food and their philosophy is to nourish and energise your body so that your mind can be happy and satisfied as well. So next time you’re in Bruntsfield, why not pop in for a refreshing smoothie and a delicious meal!
Featured Home: Holyrood Road
This wonderful two bedroom apartment is situated directly next to the Scottish Parliament, the Royal Palace of Holyrood, Dynamic Earth and minutes from The Royal Mile you’ll be hard pressed to find a better location to stay in.