Would you like a varied, satisfying and interesting job working for Edinburgh’s best short-term letting company, Dickins? We’re currently recruiting a capable, committed Operations Coordinator to join our Business and Operations team. We have an excellent reputation and pride ourselves on our service, care and high standards.
This role is suited to a multi-tasking team player with strong organisational and admin skills. You’ll be working closely with our Business and Operations Manager sharing many of the roles and duties. You have the ability, experience and desire to build and nurture long term relationships and to offer superb customer service.
You’ll be part of the Business and Operations team which is responsible for:
- Processing enquiries and matching guests with their ideal home
- Growing the number and value of bookings
- Nurturing relationships with our owners and guests
- Ensuring the seamless running of our housekeeping services to 5* hotel standards
- Keeping our homes maintained to high standards; carrying out property inspections, co-ordinating maintenance and checking guests in and out
- Resolving problems quickly and efficiently
- Being on call for no more than one week a month
Experience and Skills
To apply for this role you must be/have:
- Strong organisational and admin skills
- Meticulous levels of attention to detail
- Previous working experience where you’ve had to coordinate with third party businesses
- Previous experience in a customer facing role in a quality environment
- A people person – you’ll be meeting people from all walks of life
- Practical with a roll your sleeves up attitude with knowledge of property maintenance
- The ability to stay calm under pressure – you will encounter stressful situations from time to time
- The ability to communicate with a variety of people in a clear and concise way – we work with clients and customers from all over the world
To be considered for this role you must:-
- Have at least 4 years working experience in an office environment
- Live in Edinburgh
- A confident telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Sound experience of Microsoft Word and Excel. We currently use the SME operating system and it would be advantageous if you have experience of this
- Be part of the rota with the whole team for having the emergency out of hours phone
- Not be able to take a week long holiday from mid July to mid September
Applications close 13th September.
To apply, please send your CV together with a covering letter letting us know why you want to apply for this role to email@example.com
If you are a tradesperson working in Edinburgh and would like to recommend your services to Dickins, please fill out this form and we will be in touch. Thank you.