6 Highlights at Life & Style Edinburgh 2018
Life & Style Edinburgh is back next weekend (5th & 6th May)! So if you’re looking for something fun to do during the May bank holiday weekend, why not head along to the Royal Society of Edinburgh on George Street for a complimentary gin cocktail, beauty treatments, fun workshops, and check out the fantastic line-up on the lifestyle stage! The best bit is tickets are just £10, plus the first 500 ticket holders will receive a goody bag.
To help you start to plan your day out at one of Edinburgh’s most exciting events we’ve selected 6 highlights and keep scrolling to find out how to enter our competition to win two tickets to Life & Style! (COMPETITION CLOSED)
Tickets are available at www.edinevents.com/lifestyle.
1) Free Beauty Treatment
Let’s be honest, we all love a freebie, and there are lots of luscious beauty treatments to enjoy at Life & Style Edinburgh from top names such as Urban Decay, Clinique, Molton Brown, Neal’s Yard Remedies, Estee Lauder, Benefit and much more. All you have to do is book in on the day for your choice of treatment, including mini massages, manicures, and makeup application!
2) Reserved Seat at a Fashion Show
Sit back, relax, and get your Instagram Stories ready for one of the many 30-minute fashion shows across the weekend. Top brands including Anthropologie, Oliver Bonas, Jenners, The White Company, and Laura Ashley will showcase this summer’s hottest trends and wardrobe must-haves. Also, each catwalk show will be followed by a trend talk from fashion expert Lynne McCrossan!
There are also various fun workshops to attend throughout the day and we’ve selected a few highlights. Start your day off with a refreshing tea tasting with The East India Company, then there’s the option to sign up to a floral workshop lead by the florists at Snapdragon for an additional £25 where you’ll create a gorgeous hand-tied bouquet using a selection of early summer blooms and foliage. If you’ve been admiring gorgeous calligraphy on Pinterest lately why not sign up for a calligraphy workshop with Laila Lettering (additional £12.50) to hone your skills. Or if interior design is more your thing, join Scottish artist Hatti Pattisson to create a gorgeous pillowcase (additional £25). Last but certainly not least, join the experts from Element or Badger & Co and learn how to make and shake their favourite cocktails.
4) A Welcome Drink
What better way to start your day than with a complimentary welcome Edinburgh Gin Fizz cocktail! But if one of their delicious cocktails isn’t enough, Edinburgh Gin will be available all weekend (soft drink option available also).
5) Interiors Trend Room
If you’re looking to refresh your decor, where better to head than Life & Style’s Interiors Trend Room for bundles of inspiration! Showcasing bedroom, living room, kitchen and dining room decor; you’ll be able to take a peek at this year’s hottest furniture, home accessories and interiors trends.
6) Lifestyle Stage Talks
An exciting programme of speakers will be on the Lifestyle Stage, hosted by broadcaster and lifestyle blogger Susie Bruce! Ranging from Marie Claire’s Best Hair Stylist of the Year 2018, Jason Collier to Charlotte Connoley, former model and celebrity skincare expert who treats A-List celebrity such as Meghan Markle and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, there’s something for everyone!
• 12pm: Topshop Style Talk
• 1pm: Sara Hill’s SS18 Beauty Masterclass – Scottish makeup artist Sara Hill will demonstrate the key beauty trends
• 2pm: Jason Collier’s Hair Masterclass – Celebrity hairdresser Jason Collier, who tends to the tresses of Victoria Beckham and Eva Longoria, will demonstrate easy-to-achieve hairstyles to take you from desk to dancefloor and beyond this summer
• 3pm: Charlotte Connoley’s Facial Demos – A-list facialist Charlotte Connoley, whose clients include Meghan Markle and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, will share her skincare secrets for maintaining a healthy, youthful glow
• 4pm: Vicki Psarias (Honest Mum) – award-winning blogger and author Vicky Psarias (aka ‘Honest Mum’), will take to the stage to discuss her debut book ‘MumBoss’ and participate in a Q&A session to share her experiences of being a multitasking working mum and making a huge success of her blog and media career
• 5pm: Wendy Rigg (How to pack for your holidays) – Fashion Director at Prima, Good Housekeeping and Reveal magazines, Wendy will provide her expert advice on packing stylish capsule wardrobes for wherever you’re holidaying this summer
Stay in 35 Royal Terrace for interior design inspiration!
All our self catering homes have different owners and are therefore unique! If you’re looking for wow factor, then there’s nothing in Edinburgh to compare to 35 Royal Terrace. This four bedroom, three bathroom home with a huge private garden is so luxe. See more photos here and book this stylish apartment now!
Win two tickets to Life & Style Edinburgh! (Competition Closed)
The competition runs from noon on Monday the 23rd of April until Friday morning (27th of April) 2018. The giveaway is open to everybody over 18 in the UK. We will pick the winner within 24 hours after the competition has ended and contact the lucky person through the social media platform they have used to enter the giveaway. This promotion is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
To be in with a chance to win choose from the options below:
Make sure you follow us on social media so you don’t miss out on our monthly giveaways!