WIN 2 tickets to the Edinburgh Craft Beer Festival Opening Night Party!
We have 3 questions for you:
1. Do you like beer and live in or near Edinburgh?
2. Do you want to be the first to experience the Edinburgh Craft Beer Revolution Festival and get exclusive access to over 60 craft beers from 13 breweries from across the UK and Europe including Pilot, Top Out, Brewgooder, Howling Hops, Panda Frog Project and Parisis?
3. Do you fancy joining in on interesting masterclasses, feasting on delicious street food and charcuterie, chilling out with music and entertainment, visiting the Gin & Wine Corner, mingling with friends and fellow beer-lovers, and meeting the brewers?
You’ve come to the right place!
Get your hands on the hottest tickets in town and start your weekend early at the Opening Night Party of the Edinburgh Craft Beer Revolution Festival on Thursday 24th November at Assembly Roxy.
Tickets include entry, a festival branded glass to keep, a £2 drink/food voucher, masterclasses and a programme.
The competition starts at noon 7th November and finishes at noon 13th November 2016.
How do I enter the competition?
There are a few choices.
1. You can comment on this blog post, letting us know what your favourite beer is.
2. Head over to the Dickins Facebook Page and comment on the competition post, also letting us know what your all time favourite beer is.
3. Pop over to the Dickins Twitter Account and follow us and retweet one of the competition tweets.
4. Email [email protected] stating your full name.
Up to you! GOOD LUCK and CHEERS!