WIN 2 Tickets to See Davina & The Vagabonds at The Jazz & Blues Festival
We’ve teamed up with the marvellous Edinburgh Jazz & Blues Festival and are excited to be giving away 2 tickets to see the wonderful Davina & The Vagabonds on Friday 15th July 2016. The concert is on at 19.30 in the Spiegeltent on St Andrew Square in Edinburgh.
How do I enter?
The competition takes place on Twitter, so head over to @DickinsEdin to Follow us and Retweet one of the competition tweets to enter. It’s as simple as that! However, if you don’t have a Twitter account you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to enter. Please read the Terms & Conditions below for more information.
Jazz & Blues Festival Twitter Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The competition prize draw is open to over 18 only.
2. Entry is limited to one entry per person, which must be made directly by that person.
3. The Competition starts at noon on Monday the 27th of June 2016 and closes at noon on Sunday the 3rd of July 2016.
4. To enter, entrants must follow @DickinsEdin and retweet one of the competition tweets on Twitter. Alternatively you can send email@example.com an email stating your full name.
5. In the event the Promoter believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
6. The competition prize is 2 tickets to see Davina & The Vagabonds at the Edinburgh Jazz & Blues Festival on Friday the 15th of July at 19.30. The event takes place in the Spiegeltent on St Andrew Square.
7. The prize is non-transferable, doesn’t include travel and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
8. The winner will be picked at random within 48 hours of competition closure.
9. The winner will be notified via private message on Twitter within 48 hours of the draw being made. Should the winner not respond within 48 hours of this communication the promoter reserves the right to arrange a redraw to select a new winner.
10. The first name of the winner may be featured on the promoter’s Twitter account www.twitter.com/DickinsEdin and Facebook page www.facebook.com/dickins.edinburgh
11. The winners’ details might be passed onto a third party for purposes relating to the administration and delivery of the prize.
12. Persons involved in arranging the prize draw, employees of the Promoter, their relatives and their sponsors are not eligible for entry into the draw.
13. The promoter is Dickins Edinburgh, 17 Dundas Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6QG, United Kingdom.
14. Dickins Edinburgh reserves the right to change the aforementioned terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. It is the customer’s responsibility to check these terms and conditions for changes.