WIN Tickets to the MagicFair on 2nd July
We’ve teamed up with the wonderful Edinburgh International Magic Festival and are excited to be giving away 2 adult tickets for the MagicFair Afternoon Alchemy session on Saturday 2nd July 2016. The event takes place from 2pm to 6pm at Summerhall in Edinburgh.
At the MagicFair you can choose your own magic adventure and enjoy close-up magic, comedy, illusions, sleight of hand, the Magic and Circus shop, ribbon maze and more…Multiple shows, events and activities all with just one ticket for up to 4 hours!
How do I enter?
The competition takes place on Twitter, so head over to @DickinsEdin to Follow us and Retweet one of the competition tweets to enter. It’s as simple as that! Please read the Terms & Conditions below for more information.
MagicFair Twitter Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The competition prize draw is open to over 18 only.
2. Entry is limited to one entry per person, which must be made directly by that person.
3. The Competition starts at noon on Thursday the 2nd of June 2016 and closes at noon on Tuesday the 7th of June 2016.
4. To enter, entrants must follow @DickinsEdin and retweet one of the competition tweets on Twitter.
5. In the event the Promoter believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
6. The competition prize is 2 afternoon session tickets to the MagicFair on Saturday 2nd July from 2pm to 6pm. The event takes place at Summerhall.
7. The prize is non-transferable, doesn’t include travel and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
8. The winner will be picked at random within 24 hours of competition closure.
9. The winner will be notified via private message on Twitter within 48 hours of the draw being made. Should the winner not respond within 48 hours of this communication the promoter reserves the right to arrange a redraw to select a new winner.
10. The first name of the winner may be featured on the promoter’s Twitter account www.twitter.com/DickinsEdin and Facebook page www.facebook.com/dickins.edinburgh
11. The winners’ details might be passed onto a third party for purposes relating to the administration and delivery of the prize.
12. Persons involved in arranging the prize draw, employees of the Promoter, their relatives and their sponsors are not eligible for entry into the draw.
13. The promoter is Dickins Edinburgh, 17 Dundas Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6QG, United Kingdom.
14. Dickins Edinburgh reserves the right to change the aforementioned terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. It is the customer’s responsibility to check these terms and conditions for changes.