Win a Royal Day Out
For over forty years, The Royal Yacht Britannia sailed over a million miles and was a wonderful ambassador for Britain and the Commonwealth. It was the one place The Queen said she could truly relax. Here is your chance to win tickets and an afternoon tea!
The Royal Yacht is now permanently berthed in Edinburgh, in the historic port of Leith, and is Scotland’s best visitor attraction (VisitScotland), as well as a prestigious evening events venue.
Visitors explore five decks with the self-led audio handset tour, following in the footsteps of Royalty and discovering the very heart and soul of this magnificent ship.
We have teamed up with Britannia for one of our readers to win two adult tickets, with a voucher for tea and scones in the onboard Royal Deck Tea Room.
To win this fabulous prize, please answer the following question below:
Q: Where in Edinburgh is Britannia moored?
Send your answer to email@example.com by 20th March.
*Terms & Conditions Apply
*Terms and Conditions
- To qualify you must provide a valid email address. Your email address will be shared with The Royal Yacht Britannia.
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition is open to anyone resident in the UK.
- The competition will close at midnight on 20th March, 2016.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- Email addresses are required for us to contact the winner.
This competition is now closed.
Congratulations to Moira Allinghamwho was the lucky winner!