WIN 4 One Day Tickets to the Foodies Festival
What is the Foodies Festival all about?
The annual Foodies Festival is a huge celebration of everything foodie that takes place in the beautiful Inverleith Park on August 5-7th. If you like to eat chances are you’ll enjoy this festival!
There are so many things going on; from scrumptious Street Food, hot Chilli Eating Competitions and Live Music to Afternoon Tea in the Vintage Tea Tent, Wine Tastings and delicious Cocktails from the Bar Bus, Pimms Teapot & the Rum Bus. Children will enjoy the Kids Cookery Theatre where they can learn to cook. There are also cookery demonstrations and top chefs sharing their signature recipes – keep your eyes open and you might spot familiar faces from Masterchef and the Great British Menu!
- Friday 11am-7pm
- Saturday 10am-8pm
- Sunday 10am-7pm
Children aged 12 and under go free and tickets for children aged 13-18 are £5.
Important information: Entry to food & drink theatres and masterclasses is included in the ticket price. Tickets for these are released at the festival on the day and are available on a first come, first served basis from the Registration Desk.
How do I enter?
The competition takes place on Facebook, so head over to Dickins Edinburgh to like our page and comment on the competition post and let us know what your favourite food is. It’s as simple as that! Please read the Terms & Conditions below for more information.
Foodies Festival Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The competition prize draw is open to over 18 only.
2. Entry is limited to one entry per person, which must be made directly by that person.
3. The Competition starts at noon on Wednesday the 13th of July 2016 and closes at noon on Wednesday the 20th of July 2016.
4. To enter, entrants must like Dickins Edinburgh Facebook Page and comment on the competition post stating what their favourite food is.
5. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook
6. In the event the Promoter believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
7. The competition prize is 4 tickets to the Foodies Festival on your chosen date between the 5th and 7th of August. The event takes place in Inverleith Park in Edinburgh.
8. The prize is non-transferable, doesn’t include travel and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
9. The winner will be picked at random within 48 hours of competition closure.
10. The winner will be notified via private message on Facebook within 48 hours of the draw being made. Should the winner not respond within 48 hours of this communication the promoter reserves the right to arrange a redraw to select a new winner.
11. The first name of the winner may be featured on the promoter’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/dickins.edinburgh
12. The winner’s details might be passed onto a third party for purposes relating to the administration and delivery of the prize.
13. Persons involved in arranging the prize draw, employees of the Promoter, their relatives and their sponsors are not eligible for entry into the draw.
14. The promoter is Dickins Edinburgh, 17 Dundas Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6QG, United Kingdom.
15. Dickins Edinburgh reserves the right to change the aforementioned terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. It is the customer’s responsibility to check these terms and conditions for changes.